Saturday, August 15, 2009

thank you Men's Folio for choosing lukimages


we are so young, full of sin and beautiful,
simple and complicated in the same time,
I can smell the blood,
I can hear the love,
I can taste the fear,
I can feel the magic,
I want to take a picture this perfect day.

thanks to Men's Folio for choosing us as the leading fashion worker in Indonesia.
I realized, is very strong steatment from the editor to put "the leading" words in their articles. we so honor. but in the same time the industry kind of challenge us to grow bigger and put our self as a new fashion worker who need to give more dedication for this country.

credit : my portrait taken by ari morrison for lukimages.
editor and stylist : Maesa.

2 comments:

grace gunawan said...

love the picture!! and congratssss.. you totally deserve it :)

Unknown said...

thank you Grace for all your support.

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow Fashion Photographer Jakarta

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Photographer Jakarta Management PhotographerJakarta.com powered by Lukimages
My Zimbio Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Directory of Photography Blogs Photography Blogs - Blog Rankings Geo Visitors Map

Followers

spell on me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter