Tuesday, August 25, 2009

lukimages free workshop.

I love the class, is so easy to works with. Fun and I hope we learn something new. Is not only about the result, is more about the process. Thats why we always want to grow together.
Love you all guys.

Sianny : the new shape of smile.
email : siannywidyasari@gmail.com, phone number : +62818764016



Mdesfian : colors relayrace.
email : the_medes@yahoo.com



Ajie : high in a milky way.
email : teukuajie@hotmail.com



Grace : rich under the summer.
email : grace.gunawan@gmail.com



Roby : spotlights consciousness
email : roby@robypix.com, phone number : +62811835268


Windy Miftah :
phone number : +62818937922


special thanks to :
stylist : Yoland Handoko
make up and hair do : Husein Yunior
model : Katarina Zelinova
all dress by Sapto

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow Fashion Photographer Jakarta

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Photographer Jakarta Management PhotographerJakarta.com powered by Lukimages
My Zimbio Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Directory of Photography Blogs Photography Blogs - Blog Rankings Geo Visitors Map

Followers

spell on me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter