lukimages

My photo

i play, explore and work in fashion industry, as fashion photographer, video music - fashion movie director, creative director of dew magazine, fabric designer and still many more i want to create.
some of my scratch book :

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Grand Indonesia Magazine : the beauty of drama







the beauty of drama
(in black and white version)
photographer : luki for lukimages
stylist : Deisy P
model : Paula Comassetto (twentyone mm)
my assistant : Ari Morrison & Teuku Ajie
magazine : Grand Indonesia

6 comments:

b for bhisan said...

wow.

teuku ajie said...

Ouuchh! Definitely LOVEEEEE THISS VERSIONNNNN!!!

luki said...

thank you Bhisan.
Ajie, me too...

Abidiel Vicente said...

INCRIVEL!!!!!!!

mylittlereplica said...

LOOOOOOOVE

clipping path said...

Nice to see and i seem that, everyone'll like those photos.
Remove White Background

Blog Archive

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow Fashion Photographer Jakarta

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Photographer Jakarta Management PhotographerJakarta.com powered by Lukimages

Followers

spell on me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter