lukimages

My photo

i play, explore and work in fashion industry, as fashion photographer, video music - fashion movie director, creative director of dew magazine, fabric designer and still many more i want to create.
some of my scratch book :

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Harper's Bazaar Indonesia august 08 - copying the daylight








this editorial is publish long time ago in Harper's Bazaar Indonesia, but I love them so much. the great styling from Dewi Utari, make up artist Husein Yunior.
batik is one of Indonesian treasure, and I am, as a fashion photographer very proud to take a pictures of this beautiful fabric.
the brand of the batik are, parang kencana, danar hadi, allure and batik keris.


photographer : luki for lukimages

1 comment:

Mizwar Smith said...

Thanks ever so much, very useful article. If you do not mind, please visit my article related to travel to Pandeglang district in Banten, Indonesia at Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang

Best regards

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow Fashion Photographer Jakarta

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Photographer Jakarta Management PhotographerJakarta.com powered by Lukimages

Followers

spell on me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter