Thursday, March 19, 2009

shooting outdoor with flash (the tecnic)


why I choose shooting outdoor with flash this time?
because I want to freeze the movement.

I measure the sun light first that time with my light meter, with T 125 I get the normal exposure for my picture with f 11.
so my camera ready for shoot at T 125. if I am shoot with only sun light, with this speed will make my object look moving.
so I using flash light to freeze my model and another object.
the way I set the flash, I adjust it until I get the same f like the sun light, f 11.

using flash in outdoor shooting have different goal, for example, make the scenery darker than the object hit by flash light, fill in the sun light so we get the soft contrast, etc.



photographer : luki for lukimages

No comments:

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow Fashion Photographer Jakarta

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Photographer Jakarta Management PhotographerJakarta.com powered by Lukimages
My Zimbio Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Directory of Photography Blogs Photography Blogs - Blog Rankings Geo Visitors Map

Followers

spell on me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter