Monday, February 23, 2009

Harper's Bazaar Indonesia august 08 - copying the daylight


this time I try to copy the daylight. 
I use a single flash with standard reflector like in the schema. so, I get sharp shadow  in the background.
the surface of the background, the floor, also the wall in left and right hand are white, that cause the light will be reflected and make medium contrast of this picture.
to get the best contrast I like, I tried couple of time the distance between my flash and the model.

the the result :



No comments:

Blog Archive

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow Fashion Photographer Jakarta

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Photographer Jakarta Management PhotographerJakarta.com powered by Lukimages
My Zimbio Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Directory of Photography Blogs Photography Blogs - Blog Rankings Geo Visitors Map

Followers

spell on me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter