I see the strobe with the pink filter but what are you aiming it at? The background or the subject? I love it when you include a little sketching of where the light placements are.
I'd also love to see the finished picture.
I love your work "kawan"...
Light the Dance
May 14, 2009 10:12 PM
Thank you Tom, this is the basic way I used to coloring my pictures.
this picture is taken from Gemma Ward, for example purpose only.
- luki ali
- i play, explore and work in fashion industry, as fashion photographer, video music - fashion movie director, creative director of dew magazine, fabric designer and still many more i want to create.some of my scratch book :
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (37)
- ► 2010 (64)
- Gisele Bundchen by luki for lukimages
- lukimages photography free class - ten person chos...
- skin tone crusade
- channel for Harper's Bazaar
- Harper's Bazaar June 2009 is arrived
- the best three indonesian male model may 2009
- How to sell our pictures to a magazine?
- using gel or filter for coloring the shadow
- (X)S.M.L ad campaign 2009
- BRAVACASA Mei 2009 is arrived!!!
- behind the scene harper's bazaar june 09 edition
- behind the scene SPICE anniversary edition 09
- lukimages photography free class
- (X)S.M.L Plaza Indonesia store now open PI extensi...
- Color Picker by Jinsun Park
- behind the scene (X)S.M.L ad campaign
- ▼ May (17)
PhotographerJakarta.com powered by Lukimages
- adi surantha
- aldi indrajaya
- ardeo ardere arsi arsum
- budiman laksmono
- danny tan
- design scene
- husein yunior
- model agency 21 mm
- model agency B management
- model agency Fame
- model agency Heruko
- model agency JIM
- model agency Platinum
- model agency SUM
- model agency VTM
- raden prisya
- reza hood
- teuku ajie
- yoland handoko
- yvy magazine