Saturday, May 16, 2009

using gel or filter for coloring the shadow

lightthedance said...
Luki,

I see the strobe with the pink filter but what are you aiming it at? The background or the subject? I love it when you include a little sketching of where the light placements are.

I'd also love to see the finished picture.

I love your work "kawan"...

Tom
Light the Dance
May 14, 2009 10:12 PM


Answer :

Thank you Tom, this is the basic way I used to coloring my pictures.










this picture is taken from Gemma Ward, for example purpose only.

2 comments:

LTD said...

terima kasih Luki!

That is perfect and when I saw your sketching, everything makes sense.

Thanks.

Tom
www.lightthedance.com

Unknown said...

my pleasure Tom,
if you have time to try the technic, please let show me some of the result. I will be very happy.

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow Fashion Photographer Jakarta

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Photographer Jakarta Management PhotographerJakarta.com powered by Lukimages
My Zimbio Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Directory of Photography Blogs Photography Blogs - Blog Rankings Geo Visitors Map

Followers

spell on me

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter